Folklore (B415) - Cream Gray Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- PAINT THE NIGHT: Get into the details with a smoldering gray stamping polish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- nail art
- Harvest Moon
nice slightly warm grey
It's a nice color, but was a little frustrated that it didn't give the contrast against black that I was hoping for based on the example. If you want to use it on white, it actually shows up better than the example!
This polish just glides on, is very smooth and self-leveling, and such a beautiful color to be the base of any nail art. Love it!
Stamps well over white
I prefer to use this as a base under Harvest Moon but as a stamping polish it looks nice over white. I’ll probably use it more as a color for reverse stamping but overall I’m enjoying it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.