Dovetail (B365) Metallic Taupe Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
This just might be love at first sight. Dovetail is a pretty pinkish taupe stamping polish with a subtle sheen of fine metallic glitters. This delicate flirty pink hue has hints of light brown and lavender to give your nails an understated chic elegance.
- HEAVENLY: This creamy taupe pink polish is subtle and flirty.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polish
Good stamping polish, not what I was expecting
This is a good stamping polish that works well, however, neither the finish nor the color were exactly what I was expecting. I found it to have way less pink/purple than pictured, and the shimmer in this polish is very, very subtle. Works well, just not what I expected from the pictures.
One coat is needed. Overall good color.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.