Shark Bait (B339) - Light Blue Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Make a splash with our summertime Oceanside Mani x Me stamping polishes designed to accessorize your sun-kissed cheeks, sandy toes, and melty popsicles. Take a dive with Shark Bait, a light periwinkle blue stamping polish that will definitely attract some attention.
- HANG TEN: Splash into this light blue stamping polish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- water effect
- shark bait
- light blue
Shark bait is the perfect color to stipple or sponge over a lighter color for a water effect. It's a great medium blue for many designs.
This is a great light blue. Indikon is one of my favorites - this is a bit lighter.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.