Gold Rush (B333) - Metallic Champagne Gold Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
This one-of-a-kind stamping polish from March's Mani x Me box will make sure you go out with a bang! Gold Rush (B333) is a lovely champagne gold stamping polish with a smooth metallic finish. Our highly pigmented formula offers an explosion of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- BOOM BISH: This soft and subtle gold stamping polish comes with a metallic finish.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Stunning color and pigment!
I love this color!! Makes me feel so glamorous!!
True Champagne, more silver
I picked this up hoping it would be my go to gold color but it’s just too light and silvery. It looked like a true gold in the bottle and when applied all over the nail, but stamped on over black it’s more true champagne. Still recommend though, it applies beautifully and is gorgeous!
Perfect gold! It goes on nicely and is perfect for my Christmas mani!
Luv this gold
Had a great time stamping with this gold color. Looks really nice too.
The Perfect Gold
This is seriously the perfect gold! It goes so well with a plethora of colors and it stamps BEAUTIFULLY!!!! This is my new go-to :)
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.