Mani x Me March 2020: Indio (B332) - Burnt Orange Stamping Polish
Dive into an oasis of color with a new, vibrant stamping polish from March 2020's Mani x Me box. Indio (B332) is a soft, warm dirt orange that’ll reinvigorate creativity out from the dust. Our highly pigmented formula offers an explosion of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- SADDLE UP: This warm, dirty orange is bold & beautiful for your next nail project.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
loved it great color, good coverage
This is a beautiful fall color. It makes pretty leaves and fun jack-o'-lanterns. I love orange and this one is great! It's not a dark dull color, but it's not a bright jump at you color either. ❤️
The polish is great over lighter colors but it doesn’t stand out too much over black. It’s a great polish though and I’m excited to see what kind of designs I can make with it
As always I love their polishes!
I love the color of this polish makes a great addition to my collection
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.