Nightingale (B424) - Blushing Taupe Cream Stamping Polish
- PAGE TURNERS: A delicate taupe pink with hints of lavender.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
This is not pink (photo is not a true representation of the color) the description is correct. It is a blushing taupe. Application is great, as all maniology polishes.
Looks different depending on base color
This stamps well and is pretty opaque. But, since it’s not fully opaque, it doesn’t cover black fully. It leans pink over white. But, the color changes a bit over black, which makes it look more lilac. I gave 4 stars.
Different color than advertised
Instead of a blushing taupe, it was more lavender. I was really looking for some thing more on the light pink side. Like a blush color. So I was a little disappointed when I used it. It would cost me money to send it back, so I’ll keep it & try to use it. Oh well. Very happy with all my other purchases.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.