Mani x Me November 2019: Frozen (B316) Stamping Polish
Who's ready for a night of nail stamping and chill? Frozen (B316) is a cool white stamping polish with an elegant pearlescent finish perfect for staying warm and cozy in your jammies at home. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- LET IT GO: Chill with a cool white stamping polish with an elegant pearlescent finish
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
This color shows up great on most of my polishes! It is picked up off the stamping plates very nicely. Awesome!
I love this stuff! I can’t stop decorating my fingernails! I hurt my nails awhile ago, and thought I had to swear off Gel forever - then I found a brand without all the yucky formaldehyde and other poisons in it. Now I have a pretty gel manicure, and when I make a mistake, it simply wipes right off with a little acetone, and doesn’t harm my gel manicure! I can change my designs daily, without getting an entire manicure. My nails never looked better or healthier!
I absolutely love this color. I've user it on a couple different manicures.
It’s perfect! Subtle but with enough color to catch the light. It was just what I was looking for
I love this color for Halloween and Christmas. I use it as a base and then put glitter polish over it. Then I stamp or use stickers and my nails look great.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.