Mani x Me November 2021: Shaka Santa ( B411 ) - Sand Red Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- MERRY MANIS: Wave hello with a gorgeous red polish swimming with large metallic sand glitters.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- tiger image
- middle finger
- Straight Up Black
- holo polish
- stamping polish
Beautiful glittery Christmas red
This is a beautiful, shimmery, glittery red. It’s a perfect Christmas red. It stamps well. It can cause slight problems picking up very fine lines because of all the large glitters in this stamping polish. It stamps decently over black, too. In this pic, it is stamped on the ring and middle finger. On the middle finger, the tiger image is offset stamped over Straight Up Black stamping polish. So, the color looks a bit different on each finger because of how it was stamped on each finger. When you’re holding the bottle, it comes across like a scattered holo polish. But, you cannot see this once it’s stamped.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.