Cozy (B350) - Metallic Copper Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- GET COZY: This metallic copper stamping polish paints on smooth.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- swatch comparison
- french tips
Such a pretty color
This polish has a beautiful warm tone and lovely metallic shimmery sparkle. I used it for my first time stamping so it took a bit to learn how to use it (especially in designs with lots of fine details), but absolutely love it now!
Love this copper it’s just perfect!
I love the results the color Frosty is for my base and is a perfect match up for a real stone. I used maniology’s Chic Peek: Heart of Stone (BM-XL476) - plate using black & this metallic copper and it looks very realistic for my stamping.
the perfect sparkle
I'd been resisting metallic stamping polishes for a bit, but this one with its not-quite-copper-not-quite-gold tone really won me over. I'm glad I went for it. It's adds the perfect pop of sparkle when used in reverse stamping and made for some of the coolest french tips I've ever had. 15/10 would recommend!
Love this stamping polish— it actually shows up on my darker colored manis! Turned out perfectly for my fall mani!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.