Crisp (B349) - Dark Green-Gray Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- CRISP AUTUMN AIR: This creamy taupe green polish is a truly unique addition to your collection.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping outlines
Maniology polishes always stamp beautifully. This one looks great and is an awesome dark neutral for reverse stamping outlines when black looks too stark.
So much fun!
I am so impressed with MANIOLOGY products. So easy to use and the results are great. I was able to wear the polish for over a week before the it started to show wear and tear. Thank you Maniology!
Love this color
Really appreciate having some real earthy tones in my collection!
Great formula, unfortunate color.
Got this in October's Mani x Me box. Maniology rarely disappoints, but this color is just not it. The display pictures make this polish look a little more vibrant and green-ish, but in reality it is just an ugly dark green gray-brown. Reminds me a lot of the color you get when painting, and you mix all the paint colors together into a "mucky" color. It just doesn't work, not for outlines, not for leaves, nothing. Maniology, I love you but I don't know what to do about this one!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.