Chestnut ( B406 ) - Duochrome Green Brown Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- WARM & TOASTY: Indulge in a beautiful brown hue with green and gold shifting duo-chrome shimmers.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- chocolate brown color
Chestnut(B406) doesn't quite give me a duo-chrome feel like it looks in the bottle... but it's a nice chocolate brown color... it looks good using it for tree style stamps
Very cute polish the picture doesn’t do it justice love the green in there
It's a great brown, but I would say it's more of a reddish brown when you use only one coat. Either way, it's a lovely shade of brown that stamps well.
Chestnut stamping polish
Loving the color. Awesome creations.
I needed browns!
This is one of two browns I bought. I never have a good brown when I need one and now I do. This is a really nice, deep, brown color.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.