Doom (B405) - Metallic Orange Stamping Polish
- DOOM & GLOOM: A warm orange stamping polish with gold shifting metallic shimmers, originally featured in our Pins & Needles Mani x Me Box.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- plaid designs
This is another great stamping polish from Maniology! Weather using for a base color or for stamping, you'll be charmed by this mysterious metallic orange! Without direct light, it's a sweet, very slightly burnt orange with miniscule metallic particles of the same color. In the light, it subtly shimmers orange/delicate peach, alllmost yellow gold. In my photo, I'm showing it next to Maniology's straight up orange, Orange Burst, to give some comparison. Doom stamps a little bit transparent in the most magical of ways but it's still well visible and is easy to use. I'm so entranced.
This color has flowed wonderfully with my many purchases of stamping polishes. All oranges buy especially burnt orange are my favorite color.
Gorgeous Autumn Color
This is definitely a great polish for adding warmth to my plaid designs, leaves or Autumn plates. I love how it looks gorgeous for pumpkins.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.