Gloom (B404) - Duochrome Purple Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- DOOM & GLOOM: A deep, dark purple stamping polish with a gold shifting duo-chrome, originally featured in our Pins & Needles Mani x Me Box.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- color purple
The photos don't do this color justice. The photos miss the light gold shift. It stamped well when I used it.
I swatched this color as soon as I got it and I love it. It was the perfect dark, intense color for Halloween stamps as a swap for black!
This is hands-down my favorite nail polish I’ve ever owned! Even after a week it still looks as beautiful as a day I put it on!
This is so beautiful!
This polish is so pretty I couldn't bring myself to put a stamp on it. I love the shimmer and the depth of the pigment. It ought to be called glam instead of gloom but I digress. It's beautiful!
Lovely color, not much dual color shows up when stamped
It's a really pretty color that I think is going to quickly go into one of my most often used stamping colors - I do love the color purple. There isn't too much of a difference between this color and a different purple from the stamping polishes from what I've seen. I don't see much of the dual color that I see what I look at it in the bottle. Still not bad.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.