Maniology Pineapple Cotton Grabber
Suffering from the fuzzies? Keep your manicure sleek and clean with our Pineapple Cotton Grabber. This cute little device makes cleaning your stamping plate faster and easier by keeping lint and acetone away from your freshly painted nails. To use, just push the pineapple top to reveal and open the cotton claw at the bottom, then pick up any cotton pad with the claw. Release the pineapple to cinch your cotton.
Warning: Please use a cotton grabber with caution as the claw is very sharp. Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch the skin.
- GRAB COTTON IN A CINCH: The perfect device for picking up cotton.
- NO MORE FUZZIES: Keeps lint away from your fingertips.
- CLEAN YOUR PLATE: Wipe up your nail stamping plates easier and faster.
- SWEET: Designed with a pineapple shaped top reminiscent of our favorite pineapple gummies.
- WARNING: Keep away from children. Do not use the claw to grab or pinch skin. The claw is very sharp.
- stamping plates
This little tool is both extremely handy and extremely cute!
Perfect for clean up without messing your nails up! I would have given 5 stars except the pineapple popped off. I think I pulled it off accidentally. Quick fix with Eyelash glue so no biggie.
I was using clothes pins before I got this item. So much better control and seems to be very sturdy. Very happy with my purchase.
love this little thing. It makes cleaning up my plates and scraper so much easier and I dont risk running my just done mani.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.