Marble Nail Foil and Nail Foil Glue Set
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Create highly detailed manicures with our featured set of marble nail foils and foil glue. Nail foils are a quick and easy way to add special effects and eye-catching details to your manicures.
1. Prep your nail foil sheet by cutting nail sized strips with scissors.
2. Apply a base coat to your nails and let dry.
3. Apply a thin coat of nail foil glue to the nail and allow it to dry until the adhesive turns from white to clear and is tacky to the touch.
4. Take one pre-cut foil piece and apply the foil design-side facing up onto the nail. Firmly rub the foil design to the nail.
5. Repeat steps 3-4 until your desired look is created. Top off with our No Smudge Top Coat to protect the foil from crinkling and then top off with another regular top coat for a flawless finish!
For more information about how to use them, view the directions on the package and check out our YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/maniology
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
marble nail foil
first time doing foiling - followed your instructions and they came out great! loved the look!
A Bit Translucent
Transfer went pretty smoothly. The glue that came with the foil was better than the one I previously owned. However, the foil design is not opaque - the underlying color shows through and makes the design less visible. I think it could only be seen clearly if you used a white base. That kind of defeats my idea about using foils to zhuzh up my pre-existing manicures mid-week by adding foil to them.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.