Matte Top Coat
If gloss just isn't your thing, our Matte Top Coat is perfect for you. Brush over your regular glossy top coat to create a softened mattified manicure. Just one coat will help enhance and protect your nail art for longer lasting wear.
We love to hear from you. Show us your beautiful matte manicure and leave a review below!
- MATTIFY ANY MANI: This top coat works beautifully with regular and stamping polishes.
- ABSOLUTE PERFECTION: Pair with your Smudge Free Top Coat for bolder, defined stamping designs.
- JUST ONE COAT: A simple coat does the trick to add a little edge and cut the gloss from your nail art.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: Our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
If my manicure lasted more days I'd give this 5 stars but the quality is really great. I use it for nails I don't need to last for the entire week and/or nails that I need for them to dry fast.
I bought this for the rare occasion I wouldn't want shiny nails because come on, who doesnt like glossy nails? Still some nail art would need to be toned down and I figured I get this just in case. I needed to redo a nail and said I would try out the matte to see the difference and you can clearly see it. But now the problem is I'm in love! Cant decide if I want shiny glossy nails or a matte look. First I get obsessed with matte lips and now this. One is matte and the other is the smudge free top coat that gives it a glossy finish for comparison.
This is the first matte top coat I’ve ever used so I can’t compare it to others, but so far I love it. I’m having a little problem with streaking, but I’m pretty sure it’s user error since I’m new to stamping. Practice will make perfect!
This is really good quality for the price. I used it to seal my first stamping attempt (and didn’t put on a base coat because I just couldn’t wait to start stamping) and it lasted a full 7 days until it started to chip!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.