Mystic Woods: Do You See Me?/Mucho Mushrooms (m129) - Nail Stamping Plate
- MYSTIC MANI: This revamped plate features highly detailed nature scenes.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- reverse stamping
- stamping plate
- work friends
Great quality, cute design.
Such a fun Plate
This was my second attempt at reverse stamping. I couldn’t wait to do the mushrooms. Images picked up easily.
This is such a fun plan. I like the mix of smaller and larger (one image can fit more than one nail) designs!
THIS PLATE IS SO GOOD!!
I LOVE THIS PLATE SO MUCH!!!! I love all things mushrooms and cottagecore, and this plate is just that. I used this for my first attempt at reverse stamping, and it turned out so well! If I could give more stars I would.
Out of the ~30 plates I have, THIS one is my favorite for reverse stamping. It always picks up (not surprised, maniology is the best), and my coworkers compliment them (still in quarantine, only see my work friends, but I'm sure they'd be just as compliment-y outside of quarantine).
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.