Mythos Collection: Red Sea
Our Red Sea stamping polish is a dark, rich red lacquer from our Mythos Collection. This polish bottles up the depths of the Indian Ocean with its deep, luscious reds and brownish hues. Take a dip and get creative by stamping this bold color over your favorite base or painting on a simple coat of this highly pigmented polish.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- WARM COLORS, COOL NAIL ART. These earth tone inspired polishes are mythical to the stamping world.
- MYTHOS COLLECTION is a heavily pigmented, cream finish 6pc set of polishes, or pick up individually.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- stamping polish
- base coat
This color is a true oxblood—to the point that I smeared some on a plate by accident and had to make sure I hadn’t injured myself. - blood, blood red and lovely
I wish it would pop more against black but it pairs swimmingly with lighter neutral colors
This color is so beautiful she used as a stamping color! Also a great base coat for stamping on!
Beautiful. Deep red. More like a burgundy. Really pretty.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.