Mythos Collection: Turmeric Sun (B198) Mustard Yellow Stamping Polish
Turmeric Sun is an absolutely gorgeous muted mustard yellow stamping polish from our Mythos Collection. Rich and earthy yellow looks beautiful when stamped over any of your favorite colors or brings a warm, beautiful flowering to your hands as a simple base color.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page! *WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- WARM COLORS, COOL NAIL ART. These earth tone inspired polishes are mythical to the stamping world.
- MYTHOS COLLECTION is a heavily pigmented, cream finish 6pc set of polishes, or pick up individually.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- mustard yellow
- master pieces
- learning curve
The polish covers well, but I'm not a big fan of the color in person. I haven't used it as a stamping polish yet. I'll probably like it better as a stamping polish. It won't be the dominant color. I'm sure to many others it is beautiful. It's just not me. This is the first polish I have not loved, so I guess that's a pretty good deal.
I’ve got several polishes in the Mythos collection and this is the only one I’ve found so far that is true to color on screen. A nice mustard yellow
I just love this color. It's not one I've found before.
This is a rare color. Its a mustard yellow. Simply beautiful. I love this color.
I have been searching all over the web and beauty salons for a color like this. It's just the right about of mustard yellow with a greenish tone to it. Truly unique and with one swipe, the pigment is amazing. I will definitely be buying this shade again (might stock up) and now I'm curious about their other shades!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.