Negative Space: Starry Night (m024) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
The stars have aligned with this stellar stamping plate. Gaze into this Starry Night and discover the infinite beauty of our universe. Ten large space-themed geometric designs will wisp you away and leave you wondering about the unknown.
We love to hear from you. Show us your most stellar manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- DISCOVER: Bring the stars to your fingertips with this galaxy themed stamping plate.
- INFINITE CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- GAZE INTO THE STARS: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- EXPLORE: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- OUR MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Out of this world
I love this plate! It is such a great one to use with m025 to create endless combinations of galaxy manis. In particular, I love using the long designs from this plate to do the four fingers (and do something else on the thumb) because you can break the design into fourths and have a continuous design across nails.
I'm in love with this plate! It's very well made and the designs are so unique!
Negative Space, more like positive space. Beautiful details.
I love all the plates from Maniology, and this one is no exception!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.