Negative Space: Starry Night (m024) - Nail Stamping Plate
The stars have aligned with this stellar stamping plate. Gaze into this Starry Night and discover the infinite beauty of our universe. Ten large space-themed geometric designs will wisp you away and leave you wondering about the unknown.
We love to hear from you. Show us your most stellar manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- DISCOVER: Bring the stars to your fingertips with this galaxy themed stamping plate.
- INFINITE CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- GAZE INTO THE STARS: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- EXPLORE: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- OUR MYSTERIOUS UNIVERSE: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Negative Space
- youtube tutorial
Nail polish doesn’t work well
The nail stamping plates are very nice. However, the Maniology polish is useless. It just doesn’t work. ♀️
Out of this world
I love this plate! It is such a great one to use with m025 to create endless combinations of galaxy manis. In particular, I love using the long designs from this plate to do the four fingers (and do something else on the thumb) because you can break the design into fourths and have a continuous design across nails.
I'm in love with this plate! It's very well made and the designs are so unique!
Negative Space, more like positive space. Beautiful details.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.