Artist Collaboration: paulinaspassions (BM-XL216) - Single Plate
We have scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our fourth round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with Paulinaspassions and for anyone who follows Paulina knows her manicures knows no bounds. With a mixture of free handed or stamped art choose anyone of these abstract designs with a colorful background and you too can have a ease free Paulina's Passions mani! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- NOT 1, NOT 2, NOT 3, BUT 4! That's right, our 4th set of blogger collaboration nail stamping plates!
- JUST WOW! Paulinaspassions gives us (BM-XL216) and it is full of amazing designs mirroring the incredible manicures you may see her produce.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
- stamping plate
- stamping kit
I love this stamping plates, the images I've used so far are crisp and clean and no problem transferring
Really a beautiful stamping plate.
I loved this plate! There are endless looks you can make with this plate alone!
As usual, Maniology's stamping plate is perfect! The prints come out extremely clear and detailed, easy to use. I love this plate. I bought it because of the poppies, but I love the rest of the patterns as well. Love this company. Products perform as expected and delivery is fast. Also, love the website and the emails letting me know of new products. Can't wait for my Maxi and Me box, so exciting. Thanks Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.