Pineapple Whip: Plantation Tea (B283) - Teal Green Stamping Polish
Plantation Tea (B283) is a cool, refreshing teal green stamping polish from our Pineapple Whip collection. Inspired by a favorite local drink here in Hawaii, plantation tea is made with pineapple juice, black tea, and some sugar, a nod to our pineapple and sugar plantation heritage. For a sweet island getaway, stamp this delightful polish over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- GREEN TEA-L: This teal green stamping polish is a delightful refresher for your next look.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Loved it! Teals are my favorite, and this one did not disappoint!
I absolutely love this Teal! It has good full coverage as a solo color and is an overall great color to have in your collection.
Love this color!
Love this color. Nice and vibrant.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.