Rainbow Splash: 6-Piece Master Set - Sheer Tint Stamping Polish Collection
Cool off with some color from our 6-piece Rainbow Splash stamping polish set. These sheer tints are vibrant and sheer for refreshing, juicy nail art. Build color for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for jelly and stained glass look. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
Rainbow Splash Collection includes:
- Sunny Day (B271)
- Poppyseed (B272)
- Vermillion (B273)
- Violet Spectrum (B274)
- Garden Gnome (B275)
- Ocean Depth (B276).
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- stamping polishes
Love it. Color drys fast and stay on for a long time
I think the description doesn't do these polishes any justice; you REALLY have to layer them on for them to be noticeable. I understand that is the case with sheer/jelly polishes but these are advertised as stamping polishes and I don't know about you but I find having to do the same stamp 3-4 times entirely unreasonable. Just give me the color without the waste of multiple stamping. Even over white some of these are just non-existent. That being said; if you want to use them for reverse stamping they seem fine. I love Maniology and their polishes in general but I feel like this set is a miss for me.
Purchased to give as a gift
Some of the colors you can barely see without a white base. But still love the colors. I wanted these for actually rainbow nails but I need the darker pigment
The colors are beautiful and the application was very easy. There was no smudging with the application of the Maniology top coat.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.