Ribbons of Hope (m153) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Make a statement, show your support, and create public awareness with our Ribbons of Hope stamping plate. No matter what you stand for, this plate features a variety of designs to represent the many medical conditions, disabilities, social issues, and other causes that are important to you. Stamp your favorite ribbon design with a color that represents your cause. For a list of popular ribbon colors and their meanings, check out this website.
- RAISE AWARENESS: Bring awareness to a cause that matters to you with a variety of ribbon designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Breast Cancer
Can be used for all ribbons. Great
Ribbons of Hope-September Ovarian Cancer Awareness
Very easy, once you are familiar with stamping techniques in general. I got lots of compliments. Wish I could share my pics.
I love this plate, I had endometrial cancer 9yrs ago and now with this plate I can show my support for all who are battling this and other forms of cancer… luckily for me it was early and easily taken care of!
Because it is a stamping plate I can choose the color I need. Wether it is for Lupus awareness for me, breast cancer for my mom or liver cancer for my brother there is what I need in one plate. THANK YOU!
Better than I could have hoped for!
I used this one with a purple base, white stamping polish and then the Speed Dry Sugar Top Coat. I soooo wish I would have taken pictures. I will try to recreate and send pics, it turned out so amazing!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.