Sandy Beach: Kailua (B393) - Duochrome Purple Stamping Polish
Kailua is a purple-blue duochrome stamping polish inspired by the healing waters of our beaches in Hawaii. This calming purple features cool blue shimmers that shift in the light. Relax in the shade or have some fun in the sun. This color shifting polish is amazing to watch like the ever-changing waters of our oceans.
- FUN IN THE SUN: A purple-blue color shifting duochrome polish inspired by the healing Hawaiian waters.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if using as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.