Sandy Beach: Kailua (B393) - Duochrome Purple Stamping Polish
Kailua is a purple-blue duochrome stamping polish inspired by the healing waters of our beaches in Hawaii. This calming purple features cool blue shimmers that shift in the light. Relax in the shade or have some fun in the sun. This color shifting polish is amazing to watch like the ever-changing waters of our oceans.
- FUN IN THE SUN: A purple-blue color shifting duochrome polish inspired by the healing Hawaiian waters.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if using as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
This polish is a very pretty iridescent color. Looks very nice on and wears well.
I love this color!! Only thing I can’t seem to get it to show up when stamping. Otherwise it’s gorgeous as a base coat.
Not exactly what I expected
In the bottle the color is not as blue that it seems in the picture is much more pink and lighter. However I haven't try it yet, but I expected a good quality as I saw in the reviews
Love the color
I love this color for a base, however I have tried to stamp on dark colors and light colors, and it doesn’t really show up. Otherwise a beautiful color.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.