Sapphire (NA021) - Blue Mirror Nail Art Powder
Feeling blue? Sapphire ultra-fine powder comes in a dark blue color with a gentle sheen and shiny mirror finish. Use the sponge applicator to work into the nail evenly and smoothly or tap onto your nails for just a hint of sparkle. A little goes a long way! This twist-top container includes 0.5 grams of powder, more than enough for multiple manicures and pedicures.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
For best results, use over semi-dry nail polishes and seal with a no-smudge topcoat to best preserve the mirror effect. When using gel polishes, use a no-wipe gel top coat.
Swatch by: @alea_ssi
- REFLECT: Sapphire ultra fine powder comes in a dark blue color with a gentle sheen and shiny mirror finish.
- SUPER FINE: Extra fine glitters can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SO MANY POSSIBILITIES: Works great for nails or any DIY crafting projects!
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .5 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- light blue
- sapphire name
Definitely has a mirror shine and good amount comes with it.
Another rich color and easy to use mirror powder. I used both the sapphire and amethyst powders in ths same mani.
This is gorgeous and works well. The color on this page is not even close to what it actually looks like in person though. I found the sapphire name strange for such a light blue but I liked the color on screen so I got it. In person, It’s much deeper. It’s a royal blue that does in fact look like sapphire.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.