School's Out: Blue Glue (B288) - Neon Blue Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Your next art project isn't complete without some Blue Glue (B288) stamping polish. Whether you're creating some macaroni nail art or covering it with glitter, this neon blue will be sure to create a masterpiece. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- ART CLASS: Create the manicure of your daydreams with this neon blue stamping polish.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- School's Out
blue glue stamping polish
absolutely loved this color!
Nice blue stamping polish
This is a great color blue. It stamps well but is not fully opaque over darker colors.
This polish works great as both a base color and stamping polish (over white). Very happy with this purchase.
Thought this would be brighter, the formula was pretty thin, had to use two coats or stamp over white, doesn't show on black by itself.
Super fun color
This blue is not as bright as I had hoped but is very pretty. I am still learning about how to pale the colors pop so I do like the color, it’s just not what I pictured as neon.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.