School's Out: Pencils Down (B286) - Neon Yellow Stamping Polish
The test taking days are over. (Thank god.) Our Pencils Down (B286) stamping polish is an A+ in our books, no studying required. This neon yellow stands out among the crowd with a cute creamy finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- STRAIGHT A'S: This neon yellow nail stamping polish stands out from the crowd.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
I was hoping for a yellow that would stamp as true yellow but this one is not as bright as one would anticipate from the name and the look online. It also is a bit streaky when used as a base coat and even after 2 or 3 coats there are still streaks. Maybe I need to work a bit more on my application but I think this is an issue with many lighter colored stamping polish.
Muy lindo este color
A very pretty color, stamp opacity was as expected
This is a bright, almost neon lemon yellow. I love the color, but it’s not as saturated in pigment as I’d hoped. It will still work fine, I’m sure.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.