Spring Occasions: What's Crackin Easter (m189) - Nail Stamping Plate
Need nails to go with your Sunday best? What's Crackin' (m189) is eggs-actly what you're looking for. From egg hunting to weekend brunching, this Easter themed stamping plate brings a new tradition to your spring festivities. This plate is filled with full nail and layered designs ranging from Easter bunnies to newborn chicks.
- GATHER THE PEEPS: The perfect plate for Easter nails comes with rabbits, Easter eggs, and basket designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- reverse stamping
- egg shapes
- stamping image
- Love, Love, Love
I really wanted this plate for the PEEPS and it turned out to be more EGGS. Oh well. Maybe next year.
This plate is perfect for spring/Easter. Would recommend!
It has a cute mix of images. I really love the versatility of this plate . It has layered stamping image, images for reverse stamping. Overall super cute.
Peeps with reverse stamping is so adorable! Great plate.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.