Spring Occasions: What's Crackin Easter (m189) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Need nails to go with your Sunday best? What's Crackin' (m189) is eggs-actly what you're looking for. From egg hunting to weekend brunch, this Easter-themed stamping plate brings a new tradition to your spring festivities. This plate is filled with full nail and layered designs ranging from Easter bunnies to newborn chicks.
- GATHER THE PEEPS: The perfect plate for Easter nails comes with rabbits, Easter eggs, and basket designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- picture design
I LOVE this plate
I reverse stamped the peeps for most of my nails. It picked up perfectly and was easy to fill in.
This plate has a great mix full nail designs, small designs and the giant picture design on the right that can be broken down into some super cute pieces. The designs pick up great, and there's a lot of good possibilities to play with.
Love the peeps!
This is my favorite Easter plate from ANYWHERE! There’s nothing more inspiring than some classic peeps to make a colorful mani.
The Peeps Got Me
I got this plate for the peeps mostly. The eggs were ok, but the designs seem a bit too intricate (seriously, who paints an egg like that?). The cracked eggs just look weird to me. I work in a pediactric office, and the kids loved seeing my peep & flower nails after this.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.