Spring Occasions: What's Crackin Easter (m189) - Nail Stamping Plate
Need nails to go with your Sunday best? What's Crackin' (m189) is eggs-actly what you're looking for. From egg hunting to weekend brunch, this Easter-themed stamping plate brings a new tradition to your spring festivities. This plate is filled with full nail and layered designs ranging from Easter bunnies to newborn chicks.
- GATHER THE PEEPS: The perfect plate for Easter nails comes with rabbits, Easter eggs, and basket designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- picture design
This plate has something for everyone to make a cute spring/Easter mani. Chicks, bunnies, Easter eggs. So many options!
Such a fun Easter plate! Great for quick and simple and reverse stamping! Love it
I haven’t had time to use this plate yet! I will be stamping with it very soon.
I LOVE this plate
I reverse stamped the peeps for most of my nails. It picked up perfectly and was easy to fill in.
This plate has a great mix full nail designs, small designs and the giant picture design on the right that can be broken down into some super cute pieces. The designs pick up great, and there's a lot of good possibilities to play with.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.