Spruced Up (m167) - Nail Stamping Plate
Our Spruced Up stamping plate comes with beautiful pines and all things fine. Cozy up to knitted sweaters, season's greetings, and holiday lights. With 12 full nail designs, you'll have lots of options and all the holiday trimmings. Mix and match with traditional Christmas colors or shine bright with classy metallics. The holidays are all about beauty and creativity, so don't be afraid to express your Christmas cheer.
- WARM & COZY: Enjoy classic Christmas and winter designs all season long.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- color combinations
- monocle stamper
I have used this plate for several manicures (both trees and sweater designs). The plate is well etched and stamps beautifully. It was purchased in a bundle with polishes and monocle stamper, but the plate alone is perfect.
Ugly Sweater Nails
I mainly got this plate for the ugly sweater patterns, which are really good. I've seen some other brands' plates that had awful patterns (hence the name, I guess). The trees are nice, too.
Love the designs
These cute designs are mostly easy to pick up, other than some difficulty with the light string. They look great in many color combinations.
Cant wait till the holidays to use this plate!
Great for the holidays! >3
I got this plate to do my nails, and my mom's for the holidays, and it was super fun! The designs look great in two tone, so you can quickly and easily paint classy holiday nails. They looked like holiday sweaters to me! >3
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.