Stamp For A Cause: Hawaii Wildlife Fund (m233) - Nail Stamping Plate
The pacific ocean plays a vital part in the Hawaiian ecosystem, but pollution and the introduction of foreign species can be harmful threats to Hawaii's wildlife. As part of our Stamp for a Cause campaign, when you buy this plate, we'll donate 5% of the purchase price* to the Hawaii Wildlife Fund, a charitable organization whose mission is to prevent & help stop the threats to the Hawaiian ecosystem. Donations will bring awareness, help find solutions, and purchase supplies for revitalizing Hawaii's ecosystem.
- NAIL ART WITH HEART: Help to protect our oceans and show your support for the environment by giving back with this stamping plate!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
*Donation associated with the sales of every charity-related product is not tax-deductible to the purchaser.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat