Sugar + Spice: Nutmeg (B352) - Clay Red-Orange Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- INDULGE: Warm up with this clay red-orange polish, reminiscent of fresh nutmeg.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
This is such a beautiful creamy color! It is gorgeous for Autumn, but could be used anytime!
This is a great Autumn color. I did not experience any staining, so I'm happy with my purchase.
Great 2 season polish
This is a beautiful fall and even summer polish. It deep enough to be fall and still bright enough for summer.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.