Sweet & Sultry (m187) Nail Stamping Plate
A passionate affair with nail stamping just can’t be stopped. We’re professing our love for nail art with these exquisite designs. Sweet & Sultry (m187) is a sweet lil’ number featuring eye-catching embroideries and delicate floral lace. Create something cute and quick with an array of lovely accents and 6 full nail patterns. Go ahead, and be a little extra. You deserve it.
- BE EXTRA: Show a little skin with these lacey designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- SWEET & SIMPLE: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
We love to hear from you! Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- wear options
- holo base
One of my Favorite plates
I love the lace plates. It can easily be applied to a variety of styles and uses, flow together without being perfectly stamped the same, and generally I don’t have pick up troubles. Wedding, goth, fancy, subtle… it has a lot of wear options to my mind.
Classy and fun
I love how this plate looks! I did a white Pearl with holo base with black overlay! It looked fabulous, classy, and I got so many compliments! May be my new fave plate!
Love this plate!
This plate has delicate, feminine patterns. I painted my nails two different colors and used the scroll design over top of where the two colors met. The plate is a good quality plate, and the ice cube stamper picked up the design easily. This is one of my favorite plates!
Amazing amount of detail. Had no problem picking it up and having clean transfers! The detail can get a little muddled on smaller nails with dark colors.
The plate was easy to use. I had no issues picking up any images from it. Very clear images.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.