The Monocle Stamper: Replacement Head - Clear Stamper Collection (X-Large 1.5in)
Take the guesswork out of your nail stamping and hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently! This replacement head is designed to fit our XL Monocle Stamper (1.5 in. diameter - No Handle). This beautifully clear stamper head allows you to hit our desired location every time on your nails. *TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips: 1) Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. Instead, clean with soap and water before first use and allow to air dry. 2) Use our Sticky Stamper Station, a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy. 3) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads, it may cause the heads to tear.
- THIS SILICONE STAMPING HEAD IS SO CLEAR we felt there was only on name for them: Glass Stamper
- A REPLACEMENT HEAD TO THE RESCUE. This stamper head is sized specifically for our Monocle Stamper.
- NO MORE LINING UP ISSUES! Seeing through the stamper + perfectly lining up a design is pure Genius!
- NO PRIMING NEEDED! Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness.
- BEST PRACTICE FOR CLEANING, using a tape-like lint roller or office tape. DO NOT USE 100% ACETONE.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.