Tropix: 6-Piece Stamping Art Polish Set
The Tropix collection includes 6 heavily-pigmented creative art nail stamping polishes to help you dive into that summer mood! These high energy tones perfectly embody the vibrancy and warmth of our dream tropical vacay. Each rich, creamy color will transfer beautifully from your stamping plate to your nails. Snag the entire Tropix collection in our 6-piece master set or pick your favorite fresh hues individually.
Colors in this set include:
- Marmalade (B214) - a warm orange.
- Fuchsia Flame (B215) - a juicy magenta.
- Shadow Chaser (B216) - fuchsia purple.
- Teardrop (B217) - deep turquoise.
- Limelight (B218) - fresh grass green.
- Soft Sage (B219) - soft green.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Check out our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to guides and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SUN, SAND, STAMP: Tropix creative art stamping polishes are a perfect addition to your summer look
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Funnily enough, the green shades have served me the most. Not just for palm fronds and other lush tropical fronds, but they are perfect for the dinosaurs from the Fossilized plates mxm003 and mxm004.
I love the vibrant colors so so so much, especially layered over a white base.
The orange is a little sheer, especially over dark colors, and the pink and purple are kind of too similar to have in the same collection, I think. However, they're all beautiful colors that transfer easily with a stamper, and that's what I'll mostly be using them for anyway, so no real complaints. Easy to use for a first-timer.
The colors are so bright!
Trying different color combos is fun.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.