Valentine's Day Occasions: Opposites Attract (m045)
It's stupid cupid season. Whether you're "happily taken" or "single and loving it," our Opposites Attract (m045) stamping plate has something you. All the single ladies, put your hands up and stamp a variety of anti-valentine's day designs for your sassy mood. Caught the love bug? Express those warm and fuzzies with doves, kisses, and happy hearts.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Valentine's Day manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- LOVE IS IN THE AIR: Stamp a variety of anti-valentine's day or warm & fuzzy designs to express how you feel.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- Valentine's Day
Awesome plate, as always! The designs pick up great and mix beautifully. I pulled the NO and skull from other Maniology plates, but the rest are all this one!
The best anti-valentines theme!
I got this mainly for the anti-valentines side, but I like some of the “love” side, too. I plan to use this at least a couple more times before Valentine’s Day.
Kiss Me You Fool!
I couldn't wait to do Valentine's day nails once this plate arrived! Once my metallic red (Evil Eye-pictured) arrived I got right to it & they turned out great! (Thanks to great products from Maniology!)
LOVE & HATE on one plate
This may be my favorite plate to date. It sold out last year, prior to Valentine's Day, so when it came back in stock a month or so later, I grabbed it. I've been patiently waiting to use it since then. The images are perfect for a love/hate V-day mani. I did one hand "love" and one "hate" for a fun mix.
Can’t wait to use this plate for February! May change my nails every week!! Think I’ve finally gotten the hang of it!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.