Valentine's Day Occasions: Opposites Attract (m045) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
It's stupid cupid season. Whether you're "happily taken" or "single and loving it," our Opposites Attract (m045) stamping plate has something you. All the single ladies, put your hands up and stamp a variety of anti-valentine's day designs for your sassy mood. Caught the love bug? Express those warm and fuzzies with doves, kisses, and happy hearts.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Valentine's Day manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- LOVE IS IN THE AIR: Stamp a variety of anti-valentine's day or warm & fuzzy designs to express how you feel.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Valentine's Day
Love that there’s a half for valentines lovers and a half for haters lol
Love it beautiful Thank you
New to stamping
I am having a blast with everything I purchased! :)
Perfect for Valentines Day
This is such a fun plate! I love the designs on the love side myself (the lips are amazing!) but could definitely be a fun one no matter how you’re feeling about February 14!
Love the images on this plate
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.