Essentials Bright Collection: Summer Cruise (B190) Aquatic Blue Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our minds have gone adrift with Summer Cruise nail stamping polish from our Essentials Bright collection. This bright aquatic blue takes us for a lazy ride in the Aegean sea. Dip your fingers and toes into this cool hue for a summer refresher! Stamp over light or dark polishes for just a splash of color.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- BRIGHTS COLORS: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- SJ Sharks
- ice pond
- Summer Cruise
I have been searching for years for this shade of nail polish! Thank you!
I love the color!
Great Aquamarine Color
Perfect for stamping!
Great color !
Love this color of stamping polish!
Exactly the color I was looking for. I like to paint my nails when the SJ Sharks have a game coming up and this will look great with my yellow-orange holo polish.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.