Fruit Deco Layers: Fresh Squeeze (m028) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
This plate just might be your new main squeeze. Get funky with layered fruit designs for a ripe pop of color. You'll have a fresh, new manicure in no time. This stainless steel stamping plate features full nail and accent-style designs for all shapes and sizes.
We love to hear from you! Show off your fresh manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- SQUEEZE THIS: Layered fruits fun and funky for your fresh mani.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Cute and easy to use
Love this fruit themed plate for cute summer nail art. The layered design makes it so easy
Encouraging and Fun
This play was so easy to use. I'm still new to stamping and sometimes I just can't get images to lay down right and reverse snapping still scares me. But this plate definitely gives me encouragement to try more new things.
I need to try doing these in a different way because apparently I can't line them up at all. LOL
This plate is adorable, I used the individual fruits as little accents on a colorful French manicure. It *definitely* takes some practice to get all the lines right and a stamping polish would probably work better that the regular polishes I have at home. I'll try with my square stamper next time (used monocle stamper first). Love the design! Very summery!
This is hands down my favorite plate that I’ve ever used!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.