Daisy Downer: Keep Off The Grass (m027) - Single Plate
Put the petal to the metal with our Keep Off the Grass (m027) stamping plate. These grumpy flowers aren't ready to be picked! They're ready to pick a fight. Stamp a garden fresh variety with an entire stamp full of buffet and accent-style designs.
We love to hear from you! Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- PICKING A FIGHT: These grumpy flowers got up on the wrong side of the flowerbed!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
I like the matching Daisy Downer plate, particularly the separate faces and "Too Peopley Outside". I know that some people think that angry faces make them happy. It just makes me sad. I now pick up the image, then remove the angry faces, but have to grab happy faces from other plates. I need similarly sized happy faces.
It’s ironic how happy these grumpy little flowers made me! I loved working with this plate as it gave me so many amusing options to create my manicure. The final result made me smile the whole time I wore it.
I love using these when I’m grumpy.
Always have the cutest plates!
This plate cracks me up every time I use it. When I’m in a bad mood I like to use this and then I just feel better!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.