House of Horrors XL: Creating Monsters/Zombies vs Icons (m062) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
It's ALIVE! We've resurrected our Creating Monsters and Zombies vs Icons stamping plates with a science experiment gone awry. Bloodthirsty zombies, serial killers, and monsters are ready to tear their victim's limb from limb. Represent your fave slasher flicks with a thrilling graveyard stand down or add some new specimen to your collection of body parts. This XL stamping plate features tons of buffet and accent style designs to make your skin crawl.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- IT'S ALIVE: This XL stamping plate features tons of buffet and accent style designs to make your skin crawl.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Love this plate! I've used it multiple times and it always turns out so awesome.
Love my horror nails!
Now I can have nails of some of my favorite slasher movies! (Used another plate for the numbers)
Perfect for Halloween or horror movie night!
This is, by far, the best I've done yet! Easy plate to use, stamps well, and is easy to fill in. So many compliments on Halloween! Would also look great without filling in. My favorite plate yet! (I also did a review of the zombie heads). Love this. I used the Jason , Freddy and zombie hand on one hand and paired the Frankenstein on the other hand with another stamping plate's Dracula and Mummy. This pairs so well with other plates. So glad I got this!
Yeah!!! Horror Movies!
Works great I love scary movies and nail art!
I love this plate for many of my Halloween designs
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.