House of Horrors XL: Creating Monsters/Zombies vs Icons (m062) - Single Plate
It's ALIVE! We've resurrected our Creating Monsters and Zombies vs Icons stamping plates with a science experiment gone awry. Bloodthirsty zombies, serial killers, and monsters are ready to tear their victim's limb from limb. Represent your fave slasher flicks with a thrilling graveyard stand down or add some new specimen to your collection of body parts. This XL stamping plate features tons of buffet and accent style designs to make your skin crawl.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- IT'S ALIVE: This XL stamping plate features tons of buffet and accent style designs to make your skin crawl.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
This is a delightful stamp! Perfect for Halloween or a movie night! It stamped cleanly and took other colors well once on the stamper.
I love that this plate has Frankenstein and his Bride. Perfect for Universal HHN!
i liked it very well! I just wish it had more than one jason design it only had one. The reason i bought it was for the jason design, wish it had a michael myers one too.
I thought this was going to be worse my first time stamping. I took a picture of my first time trying to stamp and it wasn't so bad. I took the blue protective film off of my plate, I washed my stampers under Luke warm soapy water, I dusted off my plate too, watched a lot of video's and this morning finally got the nerve to at least try...my picture is what I did for the first time. Just have to get use to rolling the stamper a little more then I'll have the hang of it. love this company for my plates, stamper and polishes too even bought there smudge free base coat too. I'll be coming back next Tuesday for more plates and goodies too. :) This monster plate is my favorite too all of my favorite monster's on here:). Thanks!!! :)
I just started nail stamping and this plate is wonderful. The designs are super detailed and I love the assortment of horror!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.