Patterns XL: Walk the Line (m085) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- CLASSIC PATTERNS: Bring some life to any boring manicure with these timeless designs.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- accent nails
This is such a fun plate to have! The possibilities are endless.
Maniology - What's not to LOVE
MANIOLOGY is the best! Their products are so easy to use and very affordable! I can't wait to plan my next manicure. There or so many different plates and themes to choose from it's hard (yet fun) to decide! And don't get my started on the MANI X ME subscription boxes!!!! It's great to get a plate/theme that you may have never picked for yourself. If you love surprises this subscription is awesome! MANIOLOGY ROCKS - and POLISHES!!!!
A Great Basic Plate
Just added this great basic plate to my ever growing collection. It is a good basic (and starter) plate, because it has so many great patterns to play around with. Best quality as always.
Works very well
Super happy with this plate. I love the design and it's so easy to use!
I mainly just played a bit with my plates as I was low on clean up supplies! I love all the patterns and how they stamp. I use a sticky lint roller to clean my stamps so and my stamping was done quickly and not for show other wise I normally take pictures. Your plates are the best!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.