Special FX: Blips & Blobs (m259) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our Blips & Blobs stamping plate features fun abstract shapes, borders, dashes, and dots. All of these modern designs are great for adding pops of color to your nails without having to stress over planning out your manicure. Let your creativity take the lead as you combine funky, contemporary accents and full nail patterns in all of your favorite colors.
- NO PLAN, NO PROBLEM: Get creative with these abstract shapes.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- oil spill
I like it
Used this for the first time and I like how it came out. I didn't know if I was going to like the large patterns but they are fun! Using dark colors it feels like an oil spill. This gives you lots of elements to play with and a viriary of sizes.
Favorite New Plate
Love the abstract plates so much!
Great for Modern Design
I used this to re-create the designs shown in Tessa's picture, and they look great! Easy to pick up and very versatile.
Perfect for abstract art
I used this plate to make my first abstract mani and it was so incredibly easy. It was fun to layer and combine different shapes and colors. Can't wait to use it again!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.