Holiday Party Collection: It's Lit (B262) - Gold Metallic Stamping Polish
We're polishing off some bottles of our It's Lit (B262) stamping polish. This cool metallic gold polish will glam up your holiday party outfit. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for your merriest manicure yet. All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- PARTY ON: This Christmas inspired polish is rich, heavily-pigmented and comes in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
So I created my own 'kit' because i didn't like the plates in the predone kits. I had no idea what polish to pick, but figured I needed at least their top coat, so I ordered the sticky base + top coat + mystery colour package, as never stamping before was not sure how necessary the sticky base is. It took me so many tries to get the technique, but once I did, this polish works great! to me it looks more towards silver if on blue/purple background colours, but definitly gold if by itself or on top of other colours. I like it on light and dark colours, but on medium colours it blends in. I since decided to try some of the MoYou London plates for different designs I couldn't get from maniology, and it worked great on those plates too (but the MoYou stamping polishes I got do not work well, on any plays, MouYou or Maniology!) There was one MoYou plate I could not get to stamp worth anything, but I had about 70% success rate when I pulled out this Maniology polish. So to me this proves the Maniology plate & stamp superiority. Photo 1: My very first stamping attempt :) Base is a Opi polish. Photo 2: My second stamping attempt - getting fancy with a little reverse stamping - base is an Opi polish, the bright purple is as well.
I'm new to stamping, but this is such a pretty shimmery gold. It coats well for reverse stamping and just regular stamping. Love it!
I love this color. It’s a true gold and compliments all the other colors I’ve paired it with so far.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.