Mani x Me November 2018 : Spiced Orange (B248) - Copper Orange Stamping Polish
Spiced Orange (B248) stamping polish feels like home. Paint this over your nails for that warm, festive feeling with you wherever you go. We've concocted the perfect orange copper blend for your next fall manicure! Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- WARM & COZY: This rich, heavily-pigmented fall-inspired hue comes in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- base coat
I love using Maniology colors for both full coverage and stamping. I paint a glitter polish over my solid colors on my nails which gives my nails a nice sparkly shine.
I did this over black, gorgeous opacity. Not super pumpkin orange, more like a lovely copper, perfect for greek pottery and steampunk patterns! I think this is my favorite of their stamping polishes after the black in terms of clearness of design and opacity.
i was stamping over a purple to magenta to copper multichrome and the opacity is absolutely everything! especially since i've tried a copper before that didn't work. i stamped something with finer details and the stamp is perfectly crisp and stands out gorgeously. it's also just the right shade of copper for me; not too orange and not too brown. highly recommend!
Based on the reviews and existing product photos, I knew this polish wouldn't be a true copper. Stamped over darker colors it looks more gold, and as a base it looks like a golden copper (not too orange). That said, I absolutely love this color, since I like gold metallics that aren't too "yellow" or "true gold". In my picture you'll see how it looks both as a base and as a stamping polish (the other color is Toy Soldier). Application-wise, it goes on smoothly, but just make sure you give it a bit of extra time to dry; I accidentally smudged mine a bit.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.