Artist Collaboration: PolishedJess (m057) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Get lost in the stacks with @polishedjess! We've collaborated with our nail blogger and bibliophile, @polishedjess to help you express your love for all things literature. Bookshelves, owls, and pages piled high--this plate features tons of awesome full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to bring out the bookworm in you.
- CALLING ALL BOOKWORMS: Get lost in the stacks with our @polishedjess collab plate.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Love the details
My mani with this plate turned out great. The images picked up wonderfully and I love all the detail!
Love love love!
I love these!!! I tried reverse stamping and they turned out great! I do thinking stringing some of the images would also work well, I’m ordering the shrinking stamped so I can try it.
The images are crisp, clear, and cute! I love this plate. The black and white polishes are excellent. I enjoy having a small size of the no smudge top coat.
Love the products!
The plates are well made, the polish is very opaque and dries fast, the sticky base is a necessity as well as the No smear topcoat! The stampers work great and I didn’t have to clean them first!
Book lovers delight.
This is a great starter set. Love the stamping plate theme & being an inexperienced stamper, using the stamping polishes & great top coat really helped to build my confidence.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.