Sticky Base Coat
Stick the landing! This special sticky base coat is formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear. Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats) and transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry. Nail art has never been easier!
1. Brush Sticky Base Coat onto clean nails.
2. Wait for base coat to become tacky. For use with reverse stamping or nail foils, wait 30-45 seconds. For nail art powders and glitters, wait approximately 1-1:30 minutes.
3. Seal your designs in with your favorite top coat.
- STICKY ICKY: Formulated to grip on to stamps, powders, glitters, and foils for long-lasting wear.
- STAYS TACKY: Perfect for reverse stamping, our Sticky Base Coat remains tacky for longer periods of time (compared to regular base coats).
- DRIES CLEAN: Transforms to a clean, non-adhering base when dry.
- EASY AF: Just brush on, wait until tacky, apply your nail deco, and cover with a top coat.
- VERSATILE: Lightweight and ultra thin! Use a little for a touch of sparkle or dab on a lot for a textured look.
- reverse stamping
I love it. It is the perfect base coat for application of decals, gems and color. The extra tacky surface really grabs the products and prevent movement until final curing
Perfect for Reverse Stamping
This stuff is perfect for reverse stamping! You can also apply powders by putting them on a stamper you don't use first, then pressing it onto the sticky base coat. Just be careful that you don't get any fuzzies stuck to your nail while the sticky base coat is exposed!
I use this base for alot it's so so very useful
Sticky but nice
This polish lives up to it's name. It works incredibly well.
Just learning how to do decals and this product helps so much when applying them.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.