White Self-Adhesive Nail Polish Swatch Dots - Set of 120
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Unorganized nail polish collection? We've got you covered! Our Self-Adhesive Nail Polish Swatch Dots in White color come in handy when storing and organizing your most precious collection. This set of little swatch dots can be painted and stuck onto the top of polish bottles, keeping it organized and making each bottle prettier.
Available in 2 colors:
1. White Self-Adhesive Nail Polish Swatch Dots - Set of 120 (tool-047)
2. Clear Self-Adhesive Nail Polish Swatch Dots - Set of 120 (tool-048)
• CUTE & FUNCTIONAL : A round design with a curved surface and flat back, which is very convenient to stick on the nail polish bottle tops to easily distinguish actual color.
• SEARCH NO MORE : Save time and find the color you're looking for quickly!
• EASY TO USE : These little swatch dots are easy to paint on and stick onto the top of polish bottles. Choose from two options: white or clear transparent to reflect the original color of every nail polish.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.