Scarab Wings Golden Green Duochrome Nail Art Powder
Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder. The ultra-fine powdery consistency can be worked into a gorgeous shine or dabbed on for just a hint of sparkle. Use the sponge applicator to work for easy, mess-free application. Each clear screw-top pot includes 0.3 grams of Scarab Wings.
- Apply base coat or stamping polish to the nail.
- Wait 45-60 seconds for the polish to become semi-dry.
- Dab or tap nail art powder onto the nail using the included sponge applicator. Gently rub the powder into the nail for a sleek, shiny finish.
- Seal in your nail art with a top coat. We recommend Smudge-Free Top Coat.
All powders and pigments have different structures and finish so powder and pigments of the same weight will look different in volume. Content is filled by weight and not by volume. The container will look as half-full only.
- GREEN QUEEN: Spread your wings with this golden green duochrome powder.
- SUPER FINE: Ultra fine glitter powder can be sprinkled or worked into a smooth finish.
- SHINE BRIGHT: Adds a gorgeous green warmth to any nail art.
- EASY OPEN: Each container comes with an easy twist-off lid and .3 grams of powder.
- EASY APPLICATION: Includes a mini sponge applicator for applying over polishes and gels.
- base coat
- gel polish
Such a pretty color. Very easy to use. I want all the powders now!
Beautiful color I’m ready for Christmas
I have had so many people ask me where can i get that color.
This is my first time playing around with nail powder. It was surprisingly easy and I enjoyed using it on my nails.
I found this product easy to apply, and you can get a few manicures out of the one pot (if you have very long nails like me and do full manicures). I go through nail powders quite quickly, so I usually stock up on multiple pots at a time.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.