2pc Clear Silicone Replacement Heads for Dual Ended Clear Stamper (Small - 0.9in)
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Take the guesswork out of your nail stamping and hit your desired spot on your manicure more efficiently! This is a set of 2 clear replacement heads for the SMALLER size (0.9 in. diameter.) of our Dual-Sided Clear Stamper (No Handle) or the larger side of our Mini Dual-ended Clear Stamper. Not only do these stamper heads allow you to hit our desired location every time on your nails, but now you can work on several designs at one time.
*TAKE SPECIAL CARE*: These stamper heads take a lot of love to create, make sure to continue that love with these helpful care tips: 1) Do not prime the clear head. Sanding will cause haziness. 2) Use a lint roller or scotch tap to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy. 3) Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads, it may cause the heads to tear.
- THESE SILICONE STAMPING HEADS ARE SO CLEAR we felt their was only on name for them: Glass Stamper
- REPLACEMENT HEADS TO THE RESCUE. These stamping heads are sized for the smaller size of the stamper.
- NO MORE LINING UP ISSUES! Seeing through the stamper + perfectly lining up a design is pure Genius!
- NO PRIMING NEEDED! Do Not Buff or Scuff the surface with a nail file. This will cause cloudiness.
- BEST PRACTICE FOR CLEANING, using a tape-like lint roller or office tape. DO NOT USE 100% ACETONE.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
The dual ended stamper is great! I keep these refills on hand all of the time. The small end is good for stamping smaller images.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.