Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh. The crystal clear silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view. At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause poor image pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
- pick up
My favourite stamper
I love these ice cube stampers! I use mine all the time!
Came with a huge crack
So far I've loved everything I've tried from Maniology, but the ice cube stamper was a disappointment. I got it as part of the free starter kit, which was amazing. The stamper looks perfect, but, the very first time I was using it I noticed a huge crack in the jelly part of the stamper so I have to be careful about where I pick up an image. It doesn't seem to fit well in the base and I definitely feel like it will break at any time, but thankfully I have a backup from another company. If it weren't for the crack it would be perfect though!
Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance if you have a product issue. Thank you.
Product is pretty hit or miss
This product and idea is cute when it works. However, it works only 5/10 times depending on the pattern used. It took me a few hours to get any results. The results were cute. Thus, disappointed but don't know what to do about it.
Best stamper I ever had!!!
It is a little stickier than I'm used to, but it picks up the image perfectly!!! My new favorite stamper!!!!
Had a little trouble getting started due to operator error but after watching training videos on Maniology website, it’s all good and lots of fun!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.