Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh. The crystal clear silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view. At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause poor image pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
- pick up
Love these, the first one I ever got was the pink one, used it just fine, but prefer the clear ones. Going to do my first reverse stamping today and I'm so excited! These little guys work great!
It was wonderful and unique. Love the stamper.
No prepping necessary. Just wash it and it's good to go. The scraper is smaller than I expected but It works well. The stamper is super squishy. It's easy to use and I love that it has a lid to keep it from getting messed up. I am so happy with this purchase.
I was satisfied at first, the stamper picked up MOST of the patterns well, but before finishing one mani, I was literally getting chunks of silicone all over my hand and desk because the thing was falling apart. That and it kept partially popping out of the holder. Not made to be long lasting.
I received this stamper as part of the starter kit and it took me a few tries at first to get it to work. I finally saw the tip to use an up and down rolling motion instead of side to side and it picks up much better now. I also received a second one with my Mani x Me and the feel is completely different. One is very soft and squishy and the other is firmer and stays in its base better. I like both of them and they work equally well but have found I seem to prefer the firmer stamper.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.