Ice Cube Clear Rectangular Stamper w/ Scraper Card
Our Ice Cube Stamper is the coolest stamper yet! Don't break a sweat on your nail art. This super cute rectangular stamper will bring you perfect design alignment every single time for a way more chill stamping sesh. The crystal clear silicone stamping head and clear plastic handle let the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever. Its firm, rounded face slightly magnifies your stamp to make details clearer and sharper to view. At 1 inch by 1.5 inches in size, our Ice Cube Stamper is the perfect size for long or short nails. When it comes to long-lasting stampers, we've got you covered! We've included a clear cap to keep your stamper head clean and lint-free.
A Few Tips:
- Use a light touch! Just a flick of the wrist to pick up the perfect stamp from the plate. Pressing too hard will cause poor image pick up for this type of stampers.
- Do not prime the clear head with a file. Sanding will cause haziness.
- Use a lint roller or scotch tape to remove polish from stamping heads. Using 100% acetone and other nail polish removers may cause the head to look cloudy.
- Do not over squeeze or pinch the stamping heads as it may cause the heads to tear.
- CHILL OUT: This clear, rectangular stamper is our coolest stamper yet!
- CRYSTAL CLEAR: Clear silicone stamping head and plastic handle lets the light shine through to make picking up designs easier than ever.
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: When not in use, keep the acrylic caps on the stamper to protect the stamping heads.
- DO NOT BUFF: Do not prime the clear head with a nail file. Sanding will cause haziness. Use water and dish soap before first use.
- ICE, ICE BABY! Your stamper head is fragile! For tips, tricks, cleaning, and priming instructions, read the description.
- pick up
Had a little trouble getting started due to operator error but after watching training videos on Maniology website, it’s all good and lots of fun!
New silicon head very sticky
I originally got one of these in the rebel yell starter kit. Took a while to figure out the best method for pick up - was a bit tricky for a beginner! but I liked the size and visibility with the stamper. So ordered additional ones separately which arrived last week. The stamper heads on this batch are super sticky and have been a breeze to use. New formulation?
Best stamper ever!
The shape, the size, it is perfect! This stamper is so clear, there is absolutly no distorsion effect (hello perfect aim!). It's my go to stamper, easy to play with and impossible to miss a stamp. Worth-every-penny!
I love how clear this stamper is. Squishy but not too squishy. I love it for doing layered stamps or for looking at reverse stamps.
I do like this stamper and I use it often but it is finicky. I would not recommend this one for a beginner. You have to use an extremely light touch and a rolling motion to get a good pick up.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.